THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
TheAccounting & AdministrationManagerdrives all aspects of accounting within the Quality Control Center (QCC) to ensure excellence in budgeting, inventory, accounts payable/receivable, invoicing and purchase orders. This role is also accountable for facility payroll processing, coordinating the annual open enrollment process and serving as a resource for general human resources questions.
- Process on-boarding task for new hires.
- Manage all accounting functions within the QCC including but not limited to those related to inventory, accounts payable, purchasing, billing, petty cash ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare P&L's, journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis.
- Participate with all inventory processes.
- Function as a key member on the Center Leadership Team in leading and demonstrating Papa John's Core values while ensuring daily business and customer service objectives are achieved.
- Manage the overall leadership in safety awareness and performance in the department and throughout the QCC.
- Lead and participate in PJFS system wide cross-functional teams and task forces.
- Actively assist QCC management team with budget preparation and financial reporting in maintaining, communicating and adhering to QCC goals and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Deliver human resource administration for the facility, including, payroll, new hire orientation, and benefits, utilizing corporate Human Resources support as appropriate.
- Lead & develop office administration team by conducting regularly scheduled meetings, timely performance reviews and effectively resolving performance issues.
- Serve as liaison between Quality Control Center and corporate headquarters.
- Establish department goals and objectives in alignment with PJ Food Service QCC and Company goals.
- Ensure compliance with PJFS Safety standards, Sanitation and HACCP policies & procedures, federal, state and local regulations (OSHA, FDA, DOL) and all Papa John's International, Inc., policies & procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to effectively communicate and provide verbal and written direction in English required.
- PeopleSoft and Kronos application experience preferred.
- Real Time Management Inventory system experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with financial systems/software preferred.
- Experience with general HR practices in industrial/food manufacturing, including benefits and payroll preferred.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- Minimum of two (2) years accounting experience required.
- Experience in industrial/food manufacturing preferred
- 3 years progressive management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and audits preferred, i.e., USDA audits, HACCP, etc.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.