THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
TheBusiness System Analyst II will conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives International franchisees and Papa John's stores. Prepare functional, system and program specifications for primarily, POS systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to manage, track progress, and report on status for multiple digital ecommerce projects in International markets.
- Manage and report status on projects using project management tools and methodologies, keeping all stakeholders completely informed of current project status.
- Consult with in-country franchisees, vendors, and other resources as needed to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements.
- Administer a set of standards for international ecommerce sites and track compliance of various international projects against those standards. Work as a consultant to the franchisees and vendors to close gaps against those standards.
- Ability to influence international stakeholders, including franchisees, vendors, and internal resources to provide updates on their projects, as well as to implement functionality that meets PJI standards.
- Must be able to facilitate project update meetings, via conference call or in person, with International stakeholders in foreign countries, on different time zones, and be able to report status of those projects to internal management on a weekly basis.
- Analyze business functions in order to design or make recommendations for new or modified information processing systems.
- Define and document functional specifications for new or modified business systems.
- Create test plans and assist in testing, create user documents, and train end users.
- Consult and coordinate with IS resources (internal and external) to analyze and assess vendor POS solutions.
- Estimate project costs and risk analysis.
- Source and approve vendors, troubleshoot issues, investigate problems, test and roll out new software.
- Ability to work independently and/or accomplish tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to travel Internationally as required.
- Secure working relationships with diverse clients while overcoming cultural and language barriers.
- Project management skills and experience required
- Vendor Management skills and experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Logic and system analysis skills
- Foreign language skills a bonus
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree required
- Four (4) to six (6) years software business analyst experience required
- International business experience
- Experience with eCommerce applications (desktop and mobile) required, preferably supporting the Restaurant (or Retail) industry
- Point of Sales software systems experience required
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.