THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
TheData Processing & VDP Database Analyst will provide data processing for direct mail production using expertise in database management. Organize and manipulate mailing data files while maintaining the integrity of the data. Coordinates the data processing functions of all inkjet direct mail and variable digital jobs. Design and layout variable data print jobs, produce files optimized for the Ricoh press, perform job submission, job ticketing and late stage editing functions for production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process/import computer based customer/client data using the required software.
- Manipulate text and graphics for efficient use on inkjet equipment.
- Create all USPS paperwork necessary for mail entry, this includes: qualification reports, postage statements, consolidated statements, container labels, manifesting information, etc.
- Troubleshoot data processing aspects of direct mail jobs.
- Maintain confidentiality of data
- Validate database information including, but not limited to: database input format, field list and content type, barcode data and sorting requirements. Define fields to use for conditional logic statements and define logical statements.
- Build variable layouts, including but not limited to: define and import database, build necessary conditional logic statements, link layout elements to database, proof longest field record, proof every resource component, export sample VPS for proofing, export final VPS files in appropriate batch amounts.
- Review campaign workflow schema, coordinate the building and testing of the workflow schema, create or pre-flight campaign resources including layouts, image resources, text resources and fonts.
- Works with U.S. Postal Service representatives and software providers on service issues and updates
- Coordinates day-to-day production activities with the DM Client Service Specialists, Ricoh Operators, EPP teams, direct mail production and in some cases, directly with customers on data processing details, concerns & projects.
- Responsible for all software updates required for data processing operations
- Conduct research, collect data and generate reports that will help in continual product development to meet the company and client's needs
- Work regularly in production feeding or catching on inkjet lines.
- Adhere to all company policies or procedures as it relates to the protection of the data.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to effectively diagnose, isolate and expediently resolve errors
- Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data and perform quality assurance checks
- Knowledge of direct mail, postal regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of BCC Mail Manager and GMC Inspire or Fusionpro preferred.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED required, and 1-2 year certification from a college or technical school in computer information, data processing or related field. Associate's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of industry experience or training in a related field
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.