THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
We are looking for a Manager of our Data Analytics team! Come join an innovative tech company that just so happens to sell pizza! If you prefer your job descriptions in bullet points, here you go:
- Create and maintain a vision, strategy, and detailed plan for assigned analytical domains, and lead a talented technology team in the successful implementation of the same
- Implement values, principles, and habitual actions that keep the team focused on business outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Develop the cultural, structural, and technical capabilities of the team, which includes onsite and remote staff
- Develop and attract world-class talent (various technology disciplines, e.g. architecture, business analysis, development, testing, etc.)
- Mentor, guide, and advocate for staff, creating an atmosphere of trust, integrity, innovation, and collaboration
- Lead resource, financial, and performance management activities
- Adapt and adopt various SDLC methodologies and tools, ensuring that each is a fit for the project type, product type, team makeup, and long-term maintenance profile
- Manage various aspects of risk and compliance relative to the team's assets
- Elevate the performance of the team through technical leadership, strategy, and ability to navigate and distill complex processes and architectures
- Provide stewardship for the application lifecycle, e.g. manage technical debt, influence the feature roadmap, highlight innovation opportunities, and ensure candidate solutions are secure, resilient, and supportable
- Define and enforce appropriate standards, procedures, and best practices, including but not limited to those aligned with DevOps principles
- Manage workload, budgets, and schedules towards the realization of key business objectives
- Lead collaborative team planning processes (estimating, prioritizing, allocating), and manage significant project milestones and risks
- Lead team through high-impact operational incidents and ensure root cause-oriented improvements are implemented
- Build deep and productive relationships with various organizations, e.g. Marketing, Infrastructure, Security, Restaurant Operations, Call Center, etc.
- Ensure convergence between technology investments and business capability roadmaps, aligning and influencing various levels of management
Desired Skills, Education, Experience, etc.:
- Experience in patterns and platforms for bulk data integration (ETL, ELT, etc.)
- Significant experience in data visualization (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- Significant experience in traditional analytics (e.g. dashboarding, statistical modeling, trending / forecasting), with exposure to advanced analytics (predictive modeling, cognitive computing, spatial, social, or text analytics)
- experience in delivering message-driven / event-processing applications
- Experience in industry best practices and patterns for data management at scale, e.g. profiling, cleansing, tokenizing, enriching, aggregating, virtualizing, synchronizing, and mastering data
Experience in industry best practices and patterns for relational and non-relational data stores
- Experience with cloud big data platforms (BigQuery, Azure, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, or Information Systems
7+ years relevant work experience
3+ years of technical leadership experience
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams of 15 or more
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.