Job Number: 2017-6505
Address: 2002 Papa John's Blvd
Location: Louisville, KY
Date Posted: 1-25-2018
THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
TheMaster Data Management Technical Architect is accountable for design, development, and implementation of MDM solutions that meet the requirements and goals of data governance and master data across the enterprise. This includes working with business groups and technical analysts to define the solution. The MDM Solution Architect will be required to lead a team of developers and analysts to successful implementation of the solution. They will be required to design and develop integration patterns for target systems implement ETL, and data validation steps from source systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
• Work with product management to create shared vision and scope for the MDM solution(s).
• Acquire and interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design, thinking from an enterprise-wide view.
• Identify impacts to downstream systems based on customer requests.
• Work with the Enterprise Architecture teams to interpret, modify, and/or produce documented integration processes to ingest and/or provide data feeds to other business units.
• Create reports as requested by business, management, and other team members.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Design and configure data-driven workflows, and develop supporting business rules.
• Identify and implement controls to improve data quality and governance.
• Configure inbound and outbound data integrations.
• Enable deeper business insight of data via development and maintenance of custom ETL processes.
• Help business users develop functional requirements for integration.
• Write integration test scripts and provide support during user acceptance testing.
• Prepare documentation for code changes.
• Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
• Support ongoing daily use of MDM environment.
• Support system upgrades and regular maintenance.
• Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
• Project and task management and reporting as necessary.
• Make presentation to management, clients, and peer groups as requested.
• Participate in project and communication meetings with clients.
• Provide tier 2, on-call support for critical problems and issues.
• Contribute in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with clients and approval of supervisor.
• Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.