THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
2nd Shift NOC Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the operation and performance of enterprise systems and business critical applications in support of Papa John's International global data operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. An equivalent combination of experience and training may substitute for any of the list position qualifications. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to as other duties may be assigned, the following:
- Utilize organizational tools and assets to monitor enterprise systems and business critical applications for proper operation and performance
- Identify, document and monitor exception conditions; to include alarm correlation and issue root cause determination; execute first and second level service restoration activities; when necessary accurately execute escalation protocols
- First and second level service restoration activities may include alert correlation, incident triage based upon research and analysis (e.g. log collection and interpretation), restarting services and/or servers, managing server space, etc.
- Support and monitor the On-line Ordering (OLO) application environment, which includes network circuits, Production servers, CISCO hardware, web application deployments and content updates, switch over to redundant/backup site; initiating conference calls with Leadership and technical support, and working in close coordination with the customer support center (Global Operations Support Team)
- Monitor delivery and distribution of business critical data files from domestic and international stores.
- Assist internal and external customers with any Data Center environment inquiries or issues
- Execute and/or facilitate data restores
- Serve as liaison between other departments and vendors
- Create and maintain technical documentation in support of team processes and procedures
- Maintain logs and shift-specific checklists and documentation in support of Data Center Infrastructure and Operations
- Code deployments into various environments
- Mission essential status requires individuals to work some weekends and holidays
- General knowledge of Data Center environment
- Understands critical applications functionality and interdependencies
- Working knowledge of systems monitoring tools for hardware, applications and network
- Event Management skills
- Incident Management skills
- Change Management knowledge
- Support of global business data polling; financial jobs; restores from backups; data security; bank file transfers; after-hours secondary Tier 1 help desk; and on-line ordering
- Prepare and/or maintain documentation pertaining to execution of job-specific tasks
- General knowledge of Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) processes; to include capabilities testing
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Associate Degree is preferred
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience
- Virtual server management; content management systems; storage systems; IT infrastructure environment monitoring; web application security; business applications monitoring; Event Management; Incident Management; network monitoring systems (NMS); electronic mail; Change Management; Knowledge Base; terminal emulation; and broadcast messages
- Experience with applications development is preferred
- Experience with the following software and applications is preferred:
- UNIX, LINUX
- Active Directory (AD), Citrix
- VMware, Sitescan, Akamai, Avtech Room Alert, PeopleSoft
- SolarWinds, ServiceNow, Microsoft SCCM, iSupport
- Foglight, KeyPass, ZOC Terminal, Palo Alto, Global Protect, VPN
- Crafters, SharePoint, Cisco WebEx, Salesforce, AppDynamics, Maxymiser
- PowerShell and other scripting languages / experience regarding process automation
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with the following hardware systems is preferred:
- EMC Storage, IBM Blade Center
- UPS, Emerson/Liebert climate conditioning
- Avocent/KVM switches
- Fire detection systems
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate is preferred
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.