THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
Responsible for the advanced level support of all software, hardware and technologies deployed to over 1000 computer users (including all levels of management) throughout Papa John's International.
- Resolves 2nd level technical support issues and solves complex problems while working within standard operating procedures and policies.
- Returns calls from users promptly and responds to user inquiries with appropriate level of urgency based on documented SLAs. Follows up on all questions, problems, or suggestions from users.
- Documents problems and corrective procedures. Prepares technical documentation and posts to knowledgebase in order to improve call resolution at the Support Analyst I level.
- Researches, isolates and implements steps to resolve user problems. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Has a complete knowledge and experience with the functions and usage of products and business concepts, as well as their applications. Has a good understanding of user needs and business applications and is able to use this knowledge to enhance the service provided to users.
- Performs quality assurance testing to ensure new enhancements have been incorporated into the product accurately, correct applications are installed and system is returned to the user in good working order
- Recommends enhancements to standard operating procedures and policies based on experience.
- Interacts with other technology groups to identify and correct problems.
- Uses team and project meetings to keep the team fully aware of the progress of assigned projects and to support a team environment of continuous feedback and idea sharing.
- Participates in on-call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively present new ideas/concepts.
- Strong experience in developing relationships and working with all levels in an organization.
- Demonstrated proactive and solution-oriented problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus, responsive to needs, Strong inter-personal skills.
- Experience in systems software problem determination and resolution.
- Willingness to perform tasks required to ensure published Service Level Agreements are met.
- Participates in on-call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support.
- Experience using a Help Desk Ticketing system and Knowledgebase.
- Technical writing and editing tools such as Snag-IT.
- Office (Microsoft), VPN software, RSA devices
- Remote control tools (Bomgar)
- Ghost (Symantec)
- Windows XP Professional and Vista
- Workstations (Intel based or equivalent)
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Network Protocols
- Wireless Technologies
- Anti-Virus Tools
- Blackberry and Lotus Notes
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 3+ years providing Help Desk, PC or Technical support.
- Certifications desirable to include:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MCSE (Windows 2000) (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- ITIL Foundation
- Demonstrated knowledge desktop & mobile email solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Network and client/server processes
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.