THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
The Sr Recruiter will support HR business partners (HRBP) and hiring managers with recruiting, screening, interviewing and selecting the most qualified candidates for corporate positions. Works within guidelines of company and department policies, practices, standards, budget and federal, state and local laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruits & assists with the selection process while partnering with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers; consult with managers to thoroughly understand department objectives, position goals and the position's success profile; update HRBP and manager on recruiting status throughout process.
- Recruit qualified and a diverse pool of applicants utilizing most applicable, efficient and cost-effective methods. This includes advertising open positions, direct sourcing, team member referrals or any other effective medium in accordance with affirmative action requirements.
- Review resumes and conducts high quality structured phone interviews to select candidates based on job requirements and manager's needs; include HRBP where appropriate; manage selection process including reference checks, salary negotiation, relocation and follow-up with all candidates in an appropriate manner.
- Facilitate various administrative recruiting processes including coordination of new hire requests and approvals, posting positions, scheduling behavioral interviews, conducting reference checks, generating offer letters, communicating with all candidates following interviews and generating various recruiting-related reports.
- Provide timely updates to all candidates, HRBP and hiring manager. Deliver high quality, best-in-class experience to all candidates and internal customers.
- Partner cross-functionally in regards to Affirmative Action requirements, documentation and reporting.
- Manage recruiting vendor contracts and relationships including temporary agency and Internet job sites.
- Oversee recruiting metrics/analytics and produce weekly/annual reports detailing recruiting activity.
- Research and keep abreast of current recruiting trends and recommend recruiting strategies and activities to attract top talent
DESIRED FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Working knowledge of employment law.
- Strong working knowledge of an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Working knowledge of recruiting and selection techniques and programs.
- Ability to adapt to each individual hiring manager's needs including working with all levels within the organization
- Proficient Computer Skills
DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of at least 5 years of recruiting experience required
- Experience with behavioral-based interviewing required
- Experience with Veteran Recruiting a plus
- Proven ability to effectively recruit for numerous positions at once required
- Strong technical recruiting background strongly preferred
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.