THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
Develop and execute global public relations, media relations, and communication plans for the overall effective, timely and relevant communication to internal and external audiences. Directs a team using communication as the vehicle for motivation and change in order to achieve company goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the PR and communication efforts from various company departments to create and execute an organization-wide comprehensive communications plan addressing strategic initiatives and other critical issues that educate and inform the global team member body. Develop and distribute internal communications including but not limited to, Field and Broadcast Communications, company intranet site, internal corporate communications and other publications which support the overall global communications plan.
- Act as the lead on crisis management plans, and communications, in working with PR agency and senior leadership team.
- Strong ability to influence outcomes and convey stories of value and impact to our partners.
- Collaborate with management to identify communications needs, plans and programs. Develop and implement or direct implementation of communication strategies and tactics to support corporate vision and address communications opportunities. Direct or personally handle highly sensitive, confidential projects and advise management regarding communication or corporate strategic issues. Supports management on reputation management programs for the company and founder designed to build company esteem and reputation and quality perception of Papa Johns pizza and ingredients.
- Develop and communicate international event activities and results to senior management. This includes determining overall event strategy, participant communication vehicles, budget formulation and resolution, potential conflict(s) and recommended solution(s)
- In partnership with GOST and other critical departments, assists with leading vital elements of the company's operators' conferences.
- Work with members of the leadership team to develop and manage the company events calendar, develop and prepare content and presentations for various corporate functions including Operators' Conferences (OPCON), Operations Updates, Franchise Advisory Council Meetings, and Leadership Team Meetings.
- Create and monitor benchmark data and criteria that measure the effectiveness of global communications initiatives.
- Manage content flow of all international events to ensure consistent delivery of business/event message.
- Lead and direct assigned staff including hiring, coaching, performance management, development, etc. to ensure a high performing, collaborative team environment.
DESIRED FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Advanced writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proven track record as a strong strategic communications leader, drive organizational change, ensure employee engagement and manage cross-functional projects.
- Experience with different storytelling approaches (i.e. digital, video).
- Expertise in managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Proven track record as intelligent risk taker and creative problem solver.
- Strong skills directing layout/design; ability to identify weaknesses and to judge quality.
- Strong presentation development and execution skills.
- Strong management scripting and event program development and execution regarding communications.
DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ten plus (10+) years relevant work experience in communications.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years people (direct supervision or via project lead/management supervision) and high-level project management required.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment
with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process
you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.